Thursday, January 22, 2009

What I Want to VS What I Don't Want...

I DON'T WANT ......
I don't want a boss to tell me what to do.
I don't want to be on anyone else's time clock.
I don't want to wake up to an annoying alarm clock.
I don't want to commute anymore and sit for hours in traffic.
I don't want to spend more time away from home.
I don't want to worry about expenses.
I don't want something that requires training.
I don't want to waste my life away working for someone else.
I don't want to be told what to do.
I don't want to be told how many days I can go on vacation.
I don't want to spend time away from my family.
I WANT ......
I want to work from home or anywhere else I choose.
I want to have a job that will give me all the free time I want.
I want to spend more time with my family.
I want an income that will give my family more than we need.
I want to travel whenever I want.
I want to do something that I enjoy.
I want to be able to make as much money as a doctor.
I want something that will be easy to do.
I want to only work a few hours a day.
I want to be able to make money whether I'm actually working or not, automated income.
I want (and need) to start making money right now

1 comment:

- LrD - said...

If you want to get what do you want, first you have to deal with what you don't want to.. :)

Custom Search